[78-L] Gramophone Podcast No.3.

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 1 07:20:51 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone!

I have a new Podcast out!

It's another your of my 78rpm record collection and includes great
Opera singers, Jazz, Variety (Vaudeville) and even one of MY
recordings.

If you might be interested in downloading it or at least listening to
it, just go here...

http://earlokin.blogspot.com

When you get there, you can see which tracks I played and then decide
if you're interested or not.

If you do, you can also subscribe, so that you are told automatically
when I post my next one.
(Usually about once a month).

It is of-course totally free!

As you can see below, at least ONE person enjoyed it! ;-)

Earl Okin.

At 2:58 pm +0100 01/6/2009, Loek Hopstaken wrote:
>Hi Earl,
>
>You did it again! Just wonderful to be introduced to opera voices,
>and especially, to Adelaide Hall. What a fantastic track!
>
>All the best,

Loek.