[78-L] Recorded This Day

John Rogers johnhrogers at optusnet.com.au
Sat May 30 20:07:34 PDT 2009

78-l did not always have an archive.  I saved some messages from that period including a regular feature called Recorded This Day.

This was posted by Neil Hirsch and consisted of discographical data related to African-American performers.

In order to make these old postings available to current 78-l members, I have placed a file at: