[78-L] Best C&W Titles You've Never Heard ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri May 29 16:07:30 PDT 2009

A couple of real ones here, which are why I stayed away from the genre:

PLEASE MOMMY CAN I STILL CALL HIM DADDY?..Dottie West (or her kid?)

DON'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY..Johnny Paycheck

MY CAN DO CAN'T KEEP UP WITH MY WANT TO..Nat Stuckey

THE INTERSTATE IS COMIN' THROUGH MY OUTHOUSE..Leroy Pullins

All these are still on my shelf.

dl