[78-L] Best C&W Titles You've Never Heard ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri May 29 12:52:35 PDT 2009

     Top Ten Country Western Songs.

     10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine

     9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I've Woke Up With a Few

     8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me

     7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'

     6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win

     5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here

     4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him

     3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger

         2. She Gets Better Lookin' with Every Beer

And the Number One Country & Western song is...

        1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day