[78-L] A strange Brunswick...

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Thu May 28 18:21:57 PDT 2009

At 07:01 PM 5/28/2009, you wrote:
>With the limited top end of much of the equipment they had then, it
>probably wasn't so noticeable.  Both sides of the record sound like
>that.

Still a very nice find!!!! If I had found that record it would have
been a keeper.

Right now I'm still cleaning, sleeving & playing those seventy 10" 78
rpm educational records that I got in a box a few days ago. Some of
the classical on RCA Victor is pretty good & will be played again one
day. The rest will get played once then added to my huge
accumulation. I'm surprised that they are in fairly good shape & not
badly worn from elementary school use. I guess only the teacher
played them & that she took good care of them. They came without
sleeves or binders & without any printed material that might have
gone with them. I didn't expect to get them (as I've never seen any
before) however I'll hang onto them even though they might be
worthless or a very low dollar amount on the collector market per record.

Free records? Sure, I'll take them anytime.....