[78-L] New kid on the block

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue May 26 19:38:08 PDT 2009

Oh I don't know..I find that alcohol can improve some records immeasurably.
Especially when taken internally.

Like those rare birds that W. C. Fields was describing to Charlie McCarthy.
Charlie asked, "Do you have to have glasses to see them"? WC replied
"Yes..about 3 or 4."

Welcome into this group of fugitives from a funny farm. Many of our number are
absent this week, attending the ARSC Conference which calls the faithful to
register Wednesday evening and runs through Saturday.

dl