[78-L] Columbia dates, sessions needed

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Mon May 25 22:53:28 PDT 2009

  Can someone provide the DATE and location for the following
sessions, and details of missing matrix numbers?
   2 selections were issued on English Columbia, with different matrix nos.
  Were there other UK issues?  Were the US or UK the original masters? (am I
making an
error in assuming these are the same recording?)

THANKS!!
Best wishes, Thomas.

Bracha Zfirah, acc. Nachum Nardi, piano
CO 38695  IN GALILEE (Bagalil) (Song of the Shepherds) Nachum Nardi-Broides
Columbia 8246-F
CO 38696  BETWEEN TIGRIS AND EUPHRATES (Bein Nehar Prath) (Folks Motif)
Columbia 8246-F
           Nachum Nardi-Bialik
CO 38698  Hymn of Praise to Labor (Shir Haavodah) Nardi-Bialik
Columbia 8250-F
 CO 21431  Hymn of Praise to Labor
Columbia(E) D.C. 320

          Pancakes (Children's Chanuka Song)      Nardi-Levin-Kipnis
          Three Children's Songs                  Nardi-Bialik

Bracha Zfirah, acc. Nachum Nardi, piano
CO 38814  I Have A Garden (Yesh Li Gan)           Nardi-Bialik
 CO 21428  I Have A Garden (Yesh Li Gan)
Columbia(E) D.C. 320

Martha Schlamme, acc.Nachum Nardi, piano
   40422  Ali B'eer/Gad Gdi
Columbia 8251-F
CO 40423  Hagalila
Columbia 8453-F
CO 40424  Shir Eres Al Hayam
Columbia 8253-F
   40425  Sisi Admat Hasharon
Columbia 8251-F

CO 40499  Hitragut
Columbia 8273-F
CO 40500  Beersheba
Columbia 8273-F

Bracha Zefira with Orchestra Accomp.
CO 40726  YONATI (My Dove) (Israeli Song)        A.Hemsi
Columbia 8254-F
CO 40727  EIN ADIR (None So Great As The  Lord)  Trad  Arr. A.Partosh
Columbia 8254-F

BRACHA ZEFIRA, acc.by Robert Cornman, pianist
CO 40728  SHNE SHOSHANIM(Two Roses) (Israeli Song) M.Zeira-J.Orland
Columbia 8277-F

CO 40822  LANER VELABESSAMIM(Candle and Spice) (Yemenite Havdalah Song)
Columbia 8277-F
           Traditional=Arr:Aden Partosh