[78-L] Need Help to ID Language/Country

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Mon May 25 15:09:34 PDT 2009

The KAUT KUR song seems a funny thing, although I can't understand a single
word.
The other side too seems funny. The voice seems that of an elder man (55?).
Nice record.

How can I upload an mp3 on a website for others so download/play it? For
instance, if I want to put there a spanish music file for my friends at 78L
to play them, how can I do it? Is it allowed at 78-L-Archives?

Iñigo Cubillo