[78-L] Babe Ruth, other sports

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon May 25 12:16:16 PDT 2009

Thanks,  David...I knew it was "wrong" but couldn't recall the details.

I know about the Perfect with Gehrig and Ruth...any other Pre-WW2 records
with baseball players on them?  Any other football besides the Rockne
Victor?  Other golf besides the Chick Evans instructional stuff?  I have
some cloudy memory that there is a Bobby Jones record but I may be dreaming.

I am aware of the later stuff from the late 40s and 50s but am most
interested in any pre-war sides anyone knows about.

Taylor