[78-L] Gold Wave Editor Pro - free!

Marie Lamb marie.lamb at gmail.com
Sat May 23 19:31:08 PDT 2009

Glen, thank you!  I just downloaded and registered it.  I hear it's very
good, so I'll give it a try soon.

Marie Lamb

--
I think you have everything you need.  If not, you'll just have to fake
it.--Don Dolloff, WCNY Classic FM, 2002.

Never a dull moment; if there is one, chances are I'm not around.--Marie
Lamb, WAER Jazz 88, 2002

It's not true that I had nothing on.  I had the radio on.--Marilyn Monroe

The moment you say "Please, give me a reason for this,"
you are being impossible and temperamental.--Montserrat
Caballé.