[78-L] Gold Wave Editor Pro - free! - wont load

don ward dward7 at earthlink.net
Sat May 23 14:54:20 PDT 2009

The offer is great BUT...  you have to be on line to load it.
My studio computer is not connected to net and  i down loaded the program on the office computer to a cd and went to  load it in studio.
NO LUCK....  it tries to connect on line.
When something is offered for "free" it usually has strings attached.
Good try though..
dnw