[78-L] Gold Wave Editor Pro - free!

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Sat May 23 11:36:28 PDT 2009

When I download the program I get 2 files, a setup and and activate or
readme with some instructions.

But not infrequently, and in this case also, the activate runs
automatically when I install and allow the program to open initially
when I complete the install. I usually have to paste a key into the
unloclk dialogue. This time it worked fine for me.

joe salerno