[78-L] Les_Urnes_de_l'Opéra_(1907-2007)

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Sat May 23 09:34:35 PDT 2009

When the album was first announced, Amazon had two listings on their site -
one with a photo of the French cover and one with a photo that had the cover
text in English - I presume EMI planned on issuing an English-language
version, then dropped it, as it ain't there no more.

Dave W.
-----

I quickly ordered it from our pal Les Gerber's Parnassas thru Amazon and
just got it today.  That web page made such a big deal about it being
available ONLY in France, and apparently for good reason.  THE BOOKLET
IS ONLY IN FRENCH!  Sheeeeeeeeesssshhhh!  (or, as Leah just reminded me
le Sheeeeeeeeeeesssshhhh!)