[78-L] Puns on the Run, wuz Re: Thanks To David Lennick!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri May 22 13:56:39 PDT 2009

It's late on a Friday afternoon, you guys are starting a holiday weekend, lots
of members (ha ha, he said "members") will be at ARSC next week and the Grand
Poobah Listmeister is already away, so don't expect anything too serious here.

I just bought some nice Italian puns coated in corn meal for my sausages.

dl