[78-L] Commercial - new record auction list now available

Bill McClung bmcclung at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 20 21:09:27 PDT 2009

Yes, please, as a PDF.

catalog or a PDF file by email.  Here are some of the highlights:

> *Five inch concert cylinders
> *Brown wax cylinders
>
> *Pathe Pfestival, part 3
>
> *Many pre-1910 single face early labels
>
> *A large historical and personality section
>
> *More Crosby curiosities
>
> *Many fine books on popular music
>
> *Vintage sheet music
>
> *Odd and unusual disc phonograph reproducers
>
> *Victor and RCA Victor record catalog supplements
>
> *Jazz records, books and sheet music
>
> *More 12" jazz 78s from the Elwood collection
>
> *Dance bands from the 1920s and 1930s
>
> *Rock & Roll, R&B and Postwar Blues
>
> *Country, hillbilly and old time music
>
> *Children's 78s in colorful original sleeves
>
> *Foreign and ethnic records
>
> *A great Odds and Ends section
>
> *Classical vocal, instrumental, piano and orchestral
>
> *Classical selections on Edison Diamond Discs
>
> *Popular Diamond Discs, including many electrics
>
> *Blue Amberol cylinders
>
> *and much much more.......
>
> Interested?  Just request a free copy off list, and specify if you would
like the printed catalog or the PDF file.  Be sure to include your mailing
address!  We'll get a copy out to you right away.

> SPECIAL for list members!  If you have never received any of our auction
catalogs before, be sure and ask for the New Bidder Discount Coupon.  You
will receive a 10% discount on the total of your winning bids, tax and
postage excluded.  First time bidders only, please.