[78-L] Turntable Cat^

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Wed May 20 20:35:39 PDT 2009

It worked fine for me... also I was informed by one of my daughters that she had seen it on icanhazcheezbrugers.com a week or so ago.

Not sure of the exact site name but it is a timewaster site with a cute factor of "I need Insulin... NOW!" :)

And Mike... congrats to Leah for putting the presentation together... such a long way from schlepping records out of a bathtub! :)

Brad