[78-L] fwd: Ol' Blue Eyes is .. black? ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed May 20 20:27:36 PDT 2009

Obviously it's a gag, but I can't believe how many services picked it up!

"It's an hoax" according to one credible source.....you get the feeling that
the brains have all been transported to another galaxy and that we've been left
here along with the consultants and telephone washers and Douglas Adams' other
favorites?

dl