[78-L] Commercial - new record auction list now available

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Wed May 20 20:05:31 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Auction 127 - "The Music Goes Round" is now available either as a printed catalog or a PDF file by email.  Here are some of the highlights:

*Five inch concert cylinders
*Brown wax cylinders

*Pathe Pfestival, part 3

*Many pre-1910 single face early labels

*A large historical and personality section

*More Crosby curiosities

*Many fine books on popular music

*Vintage sheet music

*Odd and unusual disc phonograph reproducers

*Victor and RCA Victor record catalog supplements

*Jazz records, books and sheet music

*More 12" jazz 78s from the Elwood collection

*Dance bands from the 1920s and 1930s

*Rock & Roll, R&B and Postwar Blues

*Country, hillbilly and old time music

*Children's 78s in colorful original sleeves

*Foreign and ethnic records

*A great Odds and Ends section

*Classical vocal, instrumental, piano and orchestral

*Classical selections on Edison Diamond Discs

*Popular Diamond Discs, including many electrics

*Blue Amberol cylinders

*and much much more.......

Interested?  Just request a free copy off list, and specify if you would like the printed catalog or the PDF file.  Be sure to include your mailing address!  We'll get a copy out to you right away.

SPECIAL for list members!  If you have never received any of our auction catalogs before, be sure and ask for the New Bidder Discount Coupon.  You will receive a 10% discount on the total of your winning bids, tax and postage excluded.  First time bidders only, please.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com