[78-L] fwd: Ol' Blue Eyes is .. black? ^

muhrp at suffolk.lib.ny.us muhrp at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Wed May 20 12:59:24 PDT 2009

Just a thought: Scorcese may be planning something along the lines of the
Bob Dylan bio. film "I'm Not There", where different actors portrayed the
subject at different periods of his career, including Cate Blanchett.
Perhaps different actors of assorted races, etc. would portray Sinatra
based on various aspects of his musical career and/or personality.  I
certainly hope not!  In any case, there were at least a couple of
made-for-TV bio's made around the time of his death.
Peter Muhr