[78-L] If anyone has $400 to spare...

Dnjchi at aol.com Dnjchi at aol.com
Wed May 20 11:21:01 PDT 2009

In a message dated 5/20/2009 12:15:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fnarf at comcast.net writes:

"Limited  to 1,500 individually numbered copies, each signed by the artist
Alex  Steinweiss in his distinctive Steinweiss Scrawl , printed on
archival-quality  paper and presented in a custom slipcase."

Yikes. I'm happy that he's  still alive to enjoy some recognition. There
was a long period, up until about  a decade ago, when pioneers like Steinweiss
and Flora were  ignored.

I seem to recall him speaking at an ARSC meeting.
Don Chichester
**************Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop: Now in 6 vibrant colors! Shop Dell’s
full line of laptops.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222399266x1201456865/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215073777%3B3703434