[78-L] New language... WAS Funny...

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Sun May 17 15:54:08 PDT 2009

Dear Nuje from Plovdiv:
 like very much the new style you've started... just pick the keys
one-to-the-left, except fot the fact that Mike would be "Nujw", not "Nuje".
The preposition "in" also went with the same trick, being "ub" in the new
language... Plovdivian?

(Sorry.. I like secret languages almost as much as gramophones...)

Records woul be "ewxiesa", and shellac would be "agwkk.x"

Best wishes,

Ubufi, dein N.seus, Ao.ub

(sorry, there's nothing more at the A's left in my keyboard!)

Iñigo Cubillo