[78-L] Presto cutter/ meets riaa curve

don ward dward7 at earthlink.net
Sat May 16 22:52:56 PDT 2009

I had a console model with D1 cutting head and i reworked the spring suspension and it would  meet RIAA  specs up to 12 k with recording amp eqed and then  start to roll off ...
You could get  lead screws for the lathe  at  85, 95, 110, 120 lpi. I had  85 and 110 for mine.
When blank discs  hit  close to $15 each and cutting stylus were $35 i sold it.
dnw