[78-L] Eurovision Finals

Bertrand CHAUMELLE chaumelle at orange.fr
Sat May 16 13:10:15 PDT 2009

France had a good record in the contest, back in the 60's and '70's but
never won afterwards.

So we think it was a good move to enter Patricia Kaas in the
competition because she's "more than a star, an icon" among the
Russians, I'm told.

But I found her song devoid af any melody, and the big-voiced Swedish
girl that followed her was a painful contrast....I mean painful for
those who had placed any hopes in Patricia Kaas.

BC