[78-L] Funny (or maybe not so funny) item on Ebay for phonocollectors

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri May 15 20:46:16 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Ramm" <steveramm78l at hotmail.com>
> No, I'm not selling this but it funny - and sort of relevant -

Yup...and the next thing we can expect is "The Official Price
Guide To Fridge Magnets!"

Once something officially becomes "collectable," it MUST have
an OFFICIAL "price guide!!" After all, we know that folks
collect things to MAKE MONEY AND GET RICH...welcome
to the XXI Jahrhundert!!

And somewhere someplace there is a fridge magnet of which
about 20 first-generation examples had PUCE margins, unlike
the more common variety with mauve margins...and the owners
thereof deserve the vast riches involved...?!

...stevenc