[78-L] Clueless E-Bay listing, got clued in!

Jim Whipkey suuford at msn.com
Fri May 15 15:19:49 PDT 2009

> >I got a  polite  reply back from  CMAGEE re:  his $2,500.00 black  78
records.  He said  Yes, I was unaware, but thanks to me and many other E-Bay
users, I am now fully aware.

The listing is still there, I seldom,  watch  anything, but  decided I had
to see how this one played out, although I'm confident it will end the
auction with no bids.  The questions are not showing up on  the listing, as
they usually do with other listings.
Jim Whipkey