[78-L] Clueless eBay listing of the week

Ken "Silver Showcase" kenreg at tds.net
Thu May 14 18:08:10 PDT 2009

jeffrey smedbron wrote:
> Great Granny may have a fortune right in her house but a real deficit in her lineage. Who Haa must love these guys.

Many years ago, before the age of Flea-bay, I was going through some
items in a garage sale.  They had some 78s and I overheard some others
chatting about them.  One said "I've got some original Judy Garland
78s.  Those have gotta be worth a FORTUNE!"  The other woman said "I've
got some Frank Sinatra 78s.  I want to get the money out of them before
they get broken but I just don't know what to do with them."  I deftly
stayed out of the conversation.

-- Ken