[78-L] Classic National Lampoon cd box

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu May 14 12:42:42 PDT 2009

Disc 1 is aka "That's Not Funny, That's Sick"
Disc 2 is aka "White Album"
Disc 3 is aka "Sex, Drugs, Rock And Roll, & the End of the World."
Disc 4 is aka "The Greatest Hits of the National Lampoon."

--from one of the reviews on the Amazon listing. I checked my LPs and didn't
see Holder anywhere, but I have no idea who he is and might have missed his
name if it was attached to sketches I didn't remember.

Not exactly a collection I'd even buy at the used price of $11 since I have all
the originals, the bleeped and unbleeped versions of "Radio Dinner" and lots more.

dl