[78-L] cleaning and digitizing 78s

H D Goldman thedoctor at discdoc.com
Thu May 14 05:43:05 PDT 2009

Hi Graeme,

Is this post somehow aimed at me for not posting a reply when Dr. Biel
was kind enough to support our efforts in his reply?

Some members have complained when I enter what they take as cheap
advertising by responding to post on record cleaning matters, so I try
to keep reply's to a minimum.  We will respond off-list to Mr. Wang
but I prefer not respond to threads involving SCB.

Duane Goldman

On May 14, 2009, at 5:13 AM, Graeme Jaye wrote:

> Hi Steven
>
> On 14/05/2009 you wrote;
>
> SCB> Wonder where he went now that somebody needs him...?!
>
> Duane Goldman - http://www.discdoc.com/
>
> Graeme Jaye
>
> graemejaye at iname.com
>
> Audio Restoration and Location Sound Recording
> http://www.personal-cd.com

H D Goldman Lagniappe Chemicals Ltd.
PO Box 37066 St. Louis, MO 63141 USA
v/f 314 205 1388 thedoctor at discdoc.com