[78-L] RadioRe: This Will Make Radio Even MORE Dead

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Wed May 13 13:14:32 PDT 2009

Dear all, and Dr. Biel:

Your RIAA looks like our spanish SGAE (Sociedad General de Autores y
Editores, Authors and Editors Society) who is the main actor here on several
issues that are so controversial:

- The fee that has been approved and included in the price for a blank CD
- The fee they're trying to apply for the use of internet

These fees have been approved by our oppresive government, and the reason
they've put forward to do this has been the eventuality that you might use a
blank CD to copy music, or the web to download it!

What do you think?

Even in the case you're using blank CDs to save files originated by your own
work (p. e. drawings, texts, etc.) you must pay the fee included in the
price!!

I think that all our government, the SGAE included, and the opposite party,
are all mere transmissors of some lobbies' instructions to demolish our poor
Spain.

Iñigo Cubillo