[78-L] "Selling Sounds" reviewed

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed May 13 12:22:29 PDT 2009

The dog looks pretty joyful to me..also his eyes are open, something we
probably couldn't see on the original version of the picture.

A dog knocked off its feet would be better represented (if not accurately) by
showing Nipper tilted back 90 degrees, like a Terry Gilliam cutout, but that
would have been a clear copyright violation.

dl