[78-L] Winnie-the-Who?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon May 11 14:07:11 PDT 2009

Now then, where do we find the information about Churchill having recorded the
Decca speeches around 1948? I knew they were different from the EMI issues, but
no information is given in the set..which as I recall also has music in between
and under parts of some of the speeches, presumably to foil reissue producers
(no names, please).

dl