[78-L] AM Radio (and the music) is now dead

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Sun May 10 22:03:52 PDT 2009

  Radio? Gees! Who bothers? THIS is why we collect 78's, buy I Pods, Tape
players, etc?Well, maybe thec News Radio isn't TOO bad, they run endless
commercials with a bit of news squeezed in?So ya listen to see IF we are at
war with China, N. Korea, or............ fill in the dotted line?There ARe a
few, very few, independent stations out there, we are blessed with several
in CT, nowadaze.

   Bob, STILL plays alota 78's