[78-L] Darren Harte "valuing" 78's tonight on BBC

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 06:50:30 PDT 2009

I agree, but these guys are internet friends, and I think while they
definitely know a lot about music and artists, even I (who admittedly would
never call myself an "authority" on any aspect of collecting) wince at least
once during every one of their shows at something they say about
collecting.
But still it's interesting that they are out there trying to get the older
music on the modern airwaves, and they are a big part of the resurgence in
popularity of live 78 spinning gigs at big outdoor shows in the UK.
Andrea