[78-L] Teddy Peterson Orch on Polyphon [FWD]

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Thu May 7 19:20:25 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Harkin" <harkinmike at yahoo.com>>
> --- On Wed, 5/6/09, Kristjan Saag <saag at telia.com> wrote:
>> From: Kristjan Saag <saag at telia.com>
>> >How do you say Catch-22 in Danish????
>> --
>> "Punkt 22" - which was the Danish title of the movie (means
>> Point 22)
>> In Sweden it was called "Moment 22".
>> In both cases the translated title has become proverbial
>> for situations like
>> the one at the Danish Sound Library.
> Here in Bulgaria, it's Paragraph 22.  You will not be surprised to learn
> that Murphy's Law also operates with full force and vigour.  It even has a
> more picturesque name:  Zakonut na vsemirnata gadost = The law of
> universal
> s**t....

Certainly a more ACCURATE name...?!

Someday I shall YET do an appropriately-fonted digital image of the phrase
"faeces eventuate" (with the "ae" character, which 78-L would/could not
send even if I looked the dommed thing up...?!). My object is to create
and market T-shirts displaying that image...! (Idea copyright 2000 by
Steven C. Barr/Purity & Truth Poster Works & Sign Manufactory!!).

...stevenc