[78-L] Public Melody Number One

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu May 7 14:55:25 PDT 2009

Black or white..her performance was awkward, bizarre and vulgar. I don't
know what the hell she thought she was doing but her conception of dancing
(i.e. awkward ,ugly posturing) belonged in a realization of Dante's Inferno.
As always. it was a privilege to catch even  a snippet of Louis Armstrong.
Wotta world it was.

Al S.