[78-L] Wax Cylinders. New release from Old Time Radio

N7MW at aol.com N7MW at aol.com
Thu May 7 11:23:42 PDT 2009

Thanks for this link.  I hope all the cylinders on that 1880s-1890s  disc
are not as over-processed as the sample track of "Yankee Doodle" by  Vess
Ossman.  You have to listen for a bit to even be sure that he's  playing a
banjo!  However the sample track for the Ada Jones disc seems to  be very well
done (i.e., not over- processed).

Mike in Phoenix

In a message dated 5/7/2009 11:13:15 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,