[78-L] Wing Toy

Ronald Olsen rcavictorman at yahoo.ca
Wed May 6 16:35:51 PDT 2009

Indeed, Doug, please enlighten us! I'm in Winnipeg, and found this disc here. Then as now, I'm sure people travelled to the Twin Cities to shop, party down, listen to bands, and even bring some discs home. They sound good enough to be a Lanin outfit (road band, perhaps?). Not out of the realm of possibility.