[78-L] What is a...?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed May 6 14:54:55 PDT 2009

Bud Black wrote:
> "What Is It?" - Gene Austin
>
> Bud

"The Thing". Phil Harris, Danny Kaye, Maurice Chevalier in a French translation
by Charles Aznavour.

Followed by Burl Ives: "Close the Door Richard, I Just Saw The Thing".

And Yogi Yorgesson's "I Give Up, What Is It"?

(Did it go "zip" when it moved, "bop" when it stopped, and "whirrrrr" when it
stood still?)

dl