[78-L] Rigler-Deutsch index

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Wed May 6 06:13:03 PDT 2009

Thanks for your post. Very interesting, it appears that they have "opened it
up". As noted elsewhere, it's a VERY uneven resource, but in some cases,
better than nothing.

It also appears that they have not captured the information on the library
that owned the 78 and contributed the listing -- bad form!

Best,

Joel

Joel Bresler, Publisher
www.sephardicmusic.org
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br at verizon.net
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com