[78-L] Decca 28993 vs 23866

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Tue May 5 19:50:00 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tyrone Settlemier" <talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net>
> Does anyone have copies of Decca 28993 and/or 23866?  I'm looking for data
> on these, as I likely have a glaring error on one or both of these discs.
> I'd certainly appreciate it!
>
> All the best,

Well...I WILL know once I have completed my current project...which is
looking
through ALL my milk boxes record-by-record and creating an accurate database
of labels/numbers covering each and every 78rpm phonorecord currently on my
posession!!

Keep in mind that currently includes 400 or so milk boxes...or around 55,050
78rpm phonorecords...!!

Have you looked at the appropriate Abrams files...or is that where you
figure
the error originated...?!

...stevenc