[78-L] Rigler-Deutsch index

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Tue May 5 07:32:52 PDT 2009

RDI information was incorporated into the RLG library database, now a part
of the OCLC Worldcat offering. Worldcat is available on the web only to
subscribers, you may have to use your local library, university library, or
find a sympathetic librarian who can assist.

Hope this helps,

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br at verizon.net
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com