[78-L] Can't You See How Happy We Would Be?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon May 4 15:58:31 PDT 2009

Recalls the scene in "Beat the Devil" where Gina L,  in a gown designed to
show off her best-known features,  leans over and hands a tray to Bogart who
is in bed,  and she says "Here we go...tea for two and two for tea" just as
her Best-Known Features are mere inches away from Bogart's face...

Taylor