[78-L] A cuppa cuppa cuppa cuppa cup.....

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon May 4 15:37:07 PDT 2009

There was a pop tune ca. 1924 which was called "Tea Cup Girl" and the sheet
music showed a sort of cliché "Asian" woman and as I recall the lyrics mixed
up Chinese and Japanese images,  as does Kalmar and Ruby's "So Long,
Oo-Long" (which is still a pretty great song).

Since there was a "Tea Cup Girl" I think there should have been a song for
big-busted women which would have been "D-Cup Girl."

Taylor