[78-L] Teddy Peterson Orch on Polyphon

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun May 3 21:59:29 PDT 2009

Can anyone give me recording date and/or other details for:

Polyphon X.S.  50741

Teddy Petersen og hans Orkester.  BEL-AMI b/w BOOMPS-A-DAISY.

I've tracked the Side A tune to a 1939 German movie so I'm guessing that's
the year of the record.

I have one other record of this group as well...is there any discography of
it?  The sound on the A side compares favorably with any smooth English or
American dance orchestra,  and I'd like to know if Petersen's other records
are of the same style and what years he recorded.

Thanks from

Taylor