[78-L] Record label pics

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Sun May 3 14:27:26 PDT 2009

Have you seen the main page? The link from Biel takes you into a certain
"record labels 3" site, but I don't know how I've arrived from there to what
seems the main site... Wait, wait... it's when the site is loaded, you have
a link at the upper page, on the right, that says "Back to 78rpm lables"
(sic) and this link is still greater... We're there, in one of the links of
that main page.

This is the main link...

http://78rpmrecordlabels.blogspot.com/

Iñigo Cubillo