[78-L] Johnny Standley

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 14:09:47 PDT 2009

I can't remember if I asked this the last time this record was
discussed, but was it originally a  live recording?  It sounds like it
was recorded before a live audience, but the ending is a little weird.
 It sounds like the original was cut off before the final applause,
and someone dubbed the recording and added reverb on the very end to
try to cover that up....strange.