[78-L] Green Label Victors

Mark Hendrix 78L gennett5276 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 3 11:42:14 PDT 2009

Indeed, the green label Victors covered in the Bolig discography consist of
the few language instruction records for English speakers (and these, I
think, are limited to a course in conversational French).

Of course, post-World War II Victor issued its "Hot Jazz" series with yellow
printing on green labels.

--Mark Hendrix