[78-L] Johnny Standley

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun May 3 07:53:17 PDT 2009

I've made the same mistake a few times in finding death dates..the date shown
is the most recent update of the site, not the actual print date. And I hazily
remembered that GOTV was a two-sider (or the same on both sides or something
like that, since the copy I have buried away is a white label promo). The disc
with Joe Frisco is unknown to me..didn't know Frisco recorded!

dl