[78-L] Clamp them records down,durium chevrolet

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 2 14:37:40 PDT 2009

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> [...]

Since it was free or cheap *and* really just nagware, it is amazing any
of these survived the decades.
I think I might have thrown the things back in the day. Or, perhaps, the
lack of use was the reason they did survive.

When I get a chance, I will make a transfer and post the results. I have
a few records I need to get done anyways.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.