[78-L] Pat Ciricirillo

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat May 2 09:35:25 PDT 2009

Thanks,  Julian.  This all makes sense.  I've run into the name Pat
Ciricirello before...what bands did he play with?  Rust only mentions him
with Rollini on record.  He's listed on the previous Rollini session but not
the one with the tune in question.

I must be living in a cocoon or something...what exactly is Jazz Oracle?

Thanks from

Taylor